In hopes of not being such a debbie downer all the time, I'm following my awesome prayer partner's lead (thanks!) and looking on the bright side of things. They aren't all IF related but, are nonetheless, the good things going on with me recently.
*My bf who is struggling with a difficult pregnancy made it to 32 weeks so far
*2 people I know who have been struggling with IF have both just recently got their bfps
*I am on spring break and getting a lot accomplished
*My dh loves me unconditionally
*Warm weather is on its way
*I have made a lot of new friends and rekindled my friendship with some old friends
*We have really great family members who help us in any way they can
Ahhhh, doesn't that feel better. It's so easy to always dwell on the hard things going on but this list surely reminds me of all the good things happening too.
Monday, March 24, 2008
The brigther side of things
Posted by close2it at Monday, March 24, 2008
Labels: positive things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yay!
My original post wasn't aimed at you but I got to thinking after I read your blog that, more often than not, we focus on the negative things (and who can blame us, really?). I made it my goal to be (cautiously) positive this cycle..admittedly that didn't happen until we found out we were doing the IUI! I'm praying for positive news soon!!
Post a Comment