So after almost 3 weeks and numerous attempts, we finally heard from the dr.
As expected, the news is the same. His count is still at zero and no matter how much you prepare yourself for it, it stings just as much as the first time.
This was the first time that Dave was visibly upset about it. He just kept hugging me and telling me how sorry he was that he couldn't give me babies. As much as I wanted to cry, I had to hold it together for him.
I'm sad! I'm losing what little hope I had left. Enough is enough!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
The news
Posted by close2it at Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so sorry that things haven't changed. I was hoping for better news for you guys. ((((HUGS))))
I'm truly sorry the news wasn't better. I hope you can lean on each other to get through this latest round of heartbreaking news.
Post a Comment