Dave and I spent most of the weekend babysitting our Godchildren, ages 1 1/2 and 2 1/2. They're adorable and we really enjoyed our time with them, especially with the warm wather finally here.
The little one wasn't feeling well and fell asleep as we were getting ready for church this morning so Dave ended up staying at home with him while Abby and I went. She was so good! We went to the park, played in the tub, and changed LOTS of diapers. It was a nice visit!
The whole time I couldn't help but watch Dave interact with the kids or take in what we were doing, at the same time thinking to myself...why can't we have this? we can obviously handle this, so why not us?
I know God has a plan for us but I'm just really struggling to see what it is. I'm trying to just let it all happen but it's hard that it's not working out according to my own plan.
I just wish this would all work itself out...like yesterday!
Sunday, April 6, 2008
weekend of ?s
Posted by close2it at Sunday, April 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey you asked about my paying for accupuncture. Here is the deal with mine. In my area it is VERY exspensive (I live in CA near San Francisco) and my insurance has "deals" with places for reduced rates. Those places would still cost me 70-100 a session.
BUT becuase of where I live there is a school nearby and they only charge 20 dollars a sesion. If you have any more quesions be sure to ask me. Plus page me on the t-ttc board and I'll be happy to give you my email adress.
Post a Comment