CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Smiling like a little girl

I'm watching the clips on youtube from today's Today show when the New Kids on the Block were on.

I had heard rumors that they were reuniting and just sorta laughed about it. Seeing them though actually makes giddy like a little school girl. Back in the day, I was OBSESSED! Anything that had NKOTB on it, I bought. My favorite was Jordan.

I keep joking with my friends that we should go the reunion tour. They think I'm joking ;)

Ahhh, it's the little things!

2 comments:

Jen said...

LOL! Aahhhh, sweet, sweet Jordan!

I'm not sure how they'll be at close to 40 but I'd love to go to get a good laugh and feel like a kid again! I may have to look...I think I still have some of their old cassette tapes. That ages me, doesn't it!?

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm totally going to a reunion concert if they come to Pittsburgh. I was 6 years old when I first saw them here.

My favorite was Joey. :)