CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

bad blogger

I'm a terrible blogger. Sometimes I have nothing to say, sometimes what I want to say just isn't coming out right, and sometimes I'm afraid to say what I want because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings (even though I haven't really shared it with anyone yet...haha).

Really, there's nothing new here. Dave will be heading in for his next SA on the 13th of the month. He has a follow up appt. with the dr. sometime this month too. I refuse to get my hopes for anything to come out of these 2 appts. but, of course, hope for the best.

I think both of us have been avoiding these 2 appts. because we can't take much more disappointment. The way we feel for days afterwards is never fun. It takes me a LONG time to come out of the funk when we hear bad news--usually just in time to get more bad news. Ugh, I just don't know how much longer I can do this.

Anyways, I'm going to try to be better at this...it feels good to "let it all out" even if I don't really have anything to say.

1 comments:

Ariella said...

I hope your DH gets better news with this SA. Remember that if he has some sperm IVF with ICIS is always an option.